Best computers for music production Review 2019
Choosing the recommended computers for music production should not be very hard, but it’s a critical decision for you to make. What you’re required is the computer which is powerful enough for music production. Some of the factors you have to consider when looking for best music production computers include a powerful RAM, strong hard disk, and high processor. Generally, the processor which is required is audio and video. The video one requires high processing power than audio. On top of this, it is supposed to last for many years hence making sense of the investment. Here are the best computers for music production.
1. Aspire V15 NITRO
- 1TB HDD 5400 RPM
- 8GB Memory
- Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5 GHz
- NVIDIA Geforce GTX 860M Graphics Card
With this computer, it has every feature which the music producer requires in his or her studio. For the best “Windows” operation system, it is an excellent option with the great ratings and reviews. The superb processor is 2.3GHz, the memory size is 8GB DDR4, and with the Inter Core i7-6700HQ. It has full HD IPS of the 15.6″ screen which has a nearly flawless image without reflections hence being excellent for a start. It also has 1TB hard disc which can cover the requirements for software storage and music. The computer offers one thunderbolt3.0, one USB2.0 port, and also 2 USB3.0. Likewise, it has HDMI to connect the bigger monitor.
2. ASUS ROG GL552
- Powerful 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700HQ 2.6GHz. 16GB RAM; 1TB 7200RPM Storage.
- 15.6 inches Matte IPS FHD display. 1920 by 1080 resolution. NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M gaming graphic card.
- GameFirst III technology prioritizes the flow of the game data across your network.Refer user manual below
- Feature the latest USB3.1 Type-C port for more convenient connectivity options. Input : 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz
- 100 solder points for durability and solid-feel, one piece keyboard with 1.8mm of key travel, gives you responsive keystrokes when typing and entering commands; The slide-off upgrade panel offers instant access, fit an M.2 SSD, a bigger hard drive or upgrade memory.
This is among the best computer for music production. It is generation 6th Intel Core i7-6700HQ with the processor speed of 2.6GHz upto 3.5GHz, DDR4 RAM of 16GB, and the storage of 1TB 7200RPM. Nevertheless, the hard drive will not run very fast, like SSD disc. A 15.6 inches Matte FHD IPS display creates the best experience. It also features 1xUSB2.0, 2xUSB3.1, and a modern USB3.1 Type-C port which has the convenient connectivity. The HDMI port which can connect the big monitor for the studio is also present. Generally, ASUS ROG GL552 become the super computers for music production which you can go for it.
3. DELL XPS 15
- 8th Generation Intel Core i5-8300H Processor (Quad-Core, 8MB Cache, 2.3GHz Up To 4.0GHz), 8GB DDR4 Memory, 256GB PCIe SSD
- 15.6″ 4K UHD LED InfinityEdge Touchscreen (3840 x 2160), 10-Finger Multi-Touch Support, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 4 GB GDDR5 SDRAM
- Bluetooth, 802.11ac 2×2 Wi-Fi, SD Card Reader, Waves MaxxAudio Pro, HD 720p Webcam
- 1 x Thunderbolt 3, 2 x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Type-A, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x Combo Headphone/Microphone Jack, 1 x Kensington Lock Slot
- Backlit Keyboard, Windows 10 Home, 97 WHr Battery 6-Cell, 4.0 lbs, Silver
This is the smallest computer on the market, offering great design and powerful performance. DELL XPS 15 become the best computer for music production. It is generation 6th i7 6700HQ with 8GB DDR4 RAM which guarantees you multitasking and great performance. It has the fast SSD hard drive of 256GB, which is considered somehow small. If you may choose the model of XPS 15-9550 with double capacity, this becomes slightly better. DELL XPS 15 offer USB 3.1 ports with Gen.2 and Thunderbolt 3 port.
4. Asus GL503 15.6″
- 8th Generation Intel Core i7-8750H Processor (6-Core, 9MB Cache, 2.2GHz Up To 4.1GHz), 32GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB SSD Boot + 1TB HDD
- 15.6 in Full HD LCD Display (1920 x 1080), NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
- 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet, 802_11_AC, Bluetooth 5.0, Card Reader, DTS Software with 2 x 2W Speaker, Webcam
- 2 x USB 3.1 Type-A Gen 1, 1 x USB Type-C 3.1 Gen 2, 1 x USB Type-A 3.1 Gen 2, 1 x Mini DisplayPort, 1 x HDMI, 1 x RJ45, 1 x Headphone/Microphone Combo
- Full-size Island-style Backlit Keyboard with Numeric Keypad, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, 66WHr 4-cell lithium_ion, 5.3lb, Black
This is the best computer which works best for music production. It is pretty powerful with the right weight and size. The latest of its model is Intel Core™ processor i7-8750H which can take on any plugin processing and recording without the hiccup. Like with many gaming computers, the GL503 usually comes with a powerful graphics card. It has GDDR5 VRAM of 4GB, which is essential for music production work. If you are doing some film scoring and video editing, it becomes the best computer. You can upgrade its RAM to 32GB if you have a substantial effect and plugin user.
Thanks for reading!