Audio Technica AT2020
Stellar Audio-Technica performance – outstanding value! The AT2020 gives you classic Audio-Technica sound quality at an incredibly low price! Capture the subtleties and nuances of vocals and acoustic guitars, then take on screaming guitar amplifier cabinets – all with one mic. It’s the Swiss Army knife of affordable condensers!
Audio Technica AT2020 review
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Relatively low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving the isolation of the desired sound source
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
The Audio-Technica AT2020 is used in the home studio.
It is a medium quality cardioid condenser microphone.
It is to function as receivers.
In this way, it is an effective alternative for people who usually have an expenditure limit.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 microphone has a certain margin of safety compared to many associated amplifiers.
It has a rugged housing, so you do not have to worry as much about breaking it.
This is incredible because few condenser microphones have this type of strong point, and who else is concerned that their mic could be damaged accidentally because it is terribly fragile?
Despite the fact that this microphone focuses on the legitimate recovery of audio data, it also has a structure that captures the feeling within the account.
The bottom line is that you find less studio work to complete your sessions.
Studio specialists do not have to work too much on their accounts, you will probably do it in less time.
Below you will find some more features of the AT2020 Audio-Technica microphone that you may consider when purchasing the mic.
-The quality of the sound.
Audio Technica AT2020 delivers near the perfect sound quality and, indeed, many people offer a high-end tripod, anti-pop screen and the support needed to use this microphone.
It is a:
controlled USB capacitor that is connected to a PC.
or Mac, for quality and user-friendly sound.
Unlike other devices, this model has an extremely low level of self-excitation, so the sound is perfectly clear. It also has a cardioid pattern, which means that noise from the sides and back of the device will not be picked up.
-Look and feel.
Many people like to use Audio Technica AT2020 because they feel like a star:
- the industry standard.
- produces quality sounds.
- smooth and of high quality.
- structured in order to achieve a lower contact sound level.
The device was initially sold for more than $ 250 but is now available in many areas for less than $ 100.
At this price, you get the beautiful lightweight mouthpiece, ideal for home or on the go.
The microphone comes with:
USB link, a tripod stand, a tripod workstation, and a capacity bag.
The Audio Tecnica AT2020 is the best.
It’s used by many artists to produce music and comes with loads of features.
This has been a review of the Audio Technica AT2020. If you would like more microphones to look at, check out the best guide for studio microphones.